Would you like to know more about common eye disorders and preserving the health of your child’s eyes? Explore the helpful links below for more information about our recent blog topics.
- Find out why eye exams for children are essential for your child’s overall health on this page.
- KidsHealth.org gives you the important facts about children’s eye health and how to notice changes in their vision.
- Discover how astigmatism is diagnosed and treated in adults and children on this website.
- If you’re unfamiliar with astigmatism, then learn about the common eye impairment on this page.
- Learn about the benefits and costs of wearing corrective lenses and glasses by visiting this website.
For the highest quality eye care in the Fredericksburg area, visit Willis-Falkenberg Eye Care. With over 40 years of experience in refractive surgery and laser vision correction, Willis-Falkenberg Eye Care can help you or a loved one get the vision you deserve. Specializing in LASIK surgery, eye lid surgery, and cataract surgery, our eye doctors and LASIK surgeons provide only the highest level of quality eye care. Call us at (540) 371-2777 to make an appointment today!
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing medical advice. You should contact your doctor to obtain advice with respect to any particular medical issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create a doctor-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the medical office or any individual doctor or physician.